Menu to display additional options. Touch
• Data roaming: Enables data roaming on your device.
• Restrict background data: Restricts some apps and services
from working unless you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• Auto sync data: Automatically sync accounts.
• Show Wi-Fi usage: Display a Wi-Fi tab that shows
• Mobile hotspots: Display available mobile hotspots.
This option displays additional Connectivity information.
From the Settings screen, touch More settings.
Options display for Mobile networks, Mobile Hotspot,
Tethering, VPN, NFC, S Beam, Nearby devices, Screen
Mirroring, and Kies via Wi-Fi.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Set options for network selection and data service.
Important! Depending on your service plan, changes you
make to mobile networks settings may incur extra
charges. Consult Verizon Wireless for information.
1. From the Settings screen, touch More settings
2. Set these options:
• Mobile data: Enable or disable your device's connection to the
mobile data network. You can also control this setting at
Notifications with the Mobile data setting.
• Global Data Roaming Access: Enable or disable connection to
data services when your device is roaming on another network.
• Roaming: (Not configurable) Current roaming status.
• Signal strength: (Not configurable) Current signal strength.
• Network mode: Choose a preferred network mode.
• Access Point Names: Configure wireless network access.
• Network operators: Configure network operators.