Kies via Wi-Fi
Kies via Wi-Fi allows you to sync your PC wirelessly with your
device provided they are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can view and share videos, photos, music, ringtones,
1. From your PC, download the Samsung Kies application
if you do not already have it. You can find it at
2. From your PC, launch the Samsung Kies application.
3. From your PC, connect to a Wi-Fi network.
4. From the Settings screen, touch More settings
Kies via Wi-Fi.
5. From your device, connect to the same Wi-Fi network
that your PC is connected to if you have not already
done so. For more information, refer to "Connect to a
Wi-Fi Network" on page 100.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
This section of the Settings screen contains settings for your
Home Screen Mode
Home screen mode allows you to set your display to the
conventional layout of Standard mode or provide an easier
user experience for the first-time smartphone users using
1. From the Settings screen, touch Home screen mode.
2. Touch the radio button to select one of these options:
• Standard mode: Use a conventional layout for the apps and
widgets on your home screens.
• Easy mode: Use an easier user experience for first-time
smartphone users on the home screens.
3. Touch Apply.