6. Touch Gestures to view helpful information on using
gestures while using Swype.
7. Touch Help to see the following options:
• How to Swype: Provides tips on how to learn to use Swype.
• Show helpful tips: Once enabled, displays helpful tips and
hints as you are using Swype.
• Version: The software version information.
8. Touch Updates to download new Swype updates. If an
update is available, it will display under the updates
heading. If no updates are displayed, then check back
later to see any available updates.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
This menu allows you to set the speech settings for
1. From the Settings screen, touch Language and input.
2. Touch Voice search to configure the following:
• Language: Choose a language for your voice input.
• Speech output: Sets whether you will use speech output
always or only when using hands-free.
• Block offensive words: Enable or disable blocking of
recognized offensive words from the results of your voice-input
• Hotword detection: Enable to being able to launch voice
search by saying the word "Google".
• Download offline speech recognition: Enables voice input
• Bluetooth headset: Record audio through a Bluetooth
headset, if available.