• Clipboard: Copy the currently selected area to your device's
5. Use the following editor controls to edit your photo:
Undo: Undo the last operation made on
Redo: Redo the last operation made to a
photo after performing an Undo.
Rotate: Rotate a photo in all four directions.
You can also mirror image a photo.
Crop: Crop (cut-out) an area of a photo.
Color: Auto adjust color, Brightness, Contrast,
Saturation, Adjust RGB, Temperature,
Exposure, and Hue of a photo.
Effects: Add various effects to your photo.
Portrait: Apply various face correction effects
such as: Red-eye fix, Airbrush face, Face
brightness, Out-of-focus, Beauty face, Face
reshaping, or Spot healing.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Sticker: Place various pre-created on-screen
stickers atop your current image.
Drawing: Draw directly on your current photo
by using either a brush/pen or eraser.
Frame: Places a pre-created border style on
top of your current image.
Menu to access the following options:
• Save as: Rename your current image and save it to your
• Select image: Select a new image for editing.
• Take picture: Activate the camera and take a new photo for
• Share via: Share your saved photo by using Kindle, Bluetooth,
Email, and so on.
• Set as: Assign the currently saved image as either a Contact
photo, Home and lock screens, Home screen, or Lock screen.