Using the Camcorder
In addition to taking photos, the camera also doubles as a
camcorder that also allows you to record, view, and send
Note: The camera may not be able to properly record videos to
a memory card with a slow transfer speed.
Tip: When recording video in direct sunlight or in bright
conditions, it is recommended that you provide your
subject with sufficient light by having the light source
1. From the main Home screen, touch
activate the camera mode.
2. Using the camera's main display screen as a
viewfinder, adjust the image by aiming the camcorder
at the subject.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
3. Before you take a video, use the Volume control
buttons to zoom in or out. You can magnify the video up
to four times (400 percent).
4. To begin shooting video, touch
blinks while recording.
5. You can touch the screen to move the focus to the area
6. Target area.
7. To capture an image from the video while recording,
. This feature is not available while the
anti-shake feature is activated.
8. To pause the recording, touch
9. To continue recording, touch
10. To stop the recording and save the video file to your
Camera folder, touch
11. Once the file has been saved, touch the image viewer,
Play to play your video.
Back to return to the viewer.
Video. The red light