You can access Contacts options while at the main Contacts
screen or while in the details screen for a specific entry.
Options in Contacts
The following options are displayed:
• Backup: Launch Backup Assistant Plus.
• Delete: Delete one or more contacts.
• Import/Export: Move contacts to or from your memory card
or USB storage.
• Share namecard via: Send one or more contact's information
by using Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Messaging, or Wi-Fi Direct.
• Accounts: Display the accounts set up on your phone. Touch
Add account to add additional accounts or touch an existing
account to manage sync settings.
• Speed dial setting: Set up speed-dialing. For more
information, refer to "Making a Call Using Speed Dial" on
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
• Send message/email: Send a text message or an email to one
or more contacts.
• Contacts to display: You can choose to display all of your
contacts or only display contacts on your Phone, SIM, or
contacts stored to other accounts. You can also touch
Customized list to change other options on how your contacts
• Settings: Displays options for viewing contacts:
Only contacts with phones: Only display contacts that have
List by: List contacts by First name or Last name.
Display contacts by: Display contacts by First name first or
Last name first.
Service numbers: D
isplay or edit your service numbers.
Contact sharing settings: Touch Settings to specify how
contacts are transferred to another device, either as a full group
• Help: Displays information about how to use Contacts.