Removing an Account
Important! Removing an account also deletes all of its
messages, contacts, and other data from the
1. From the Settings screen, touch the account type,
which is located in the Accounts section.
2. Touch the account name.
3. At the bottom of the screen, touch Remove account, then
touch Remove account at the prompt to remove the
account and delete all its messages, contacts, and
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Configure options for Google accounts and privacy settings.
Note: To display these options, you must have a Google
account set up on your phone.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Add account.
2. Touch Google.
Configure the following options:
• Accounts: View Google accounts set up on your device. Touch
a Google account to configure syncing or to remove the
• Privacy: Configure Search, Location settings, Google+,