Accessibility services are special features to make using the
device easier for those with certain physical disabilities. Use
the Accessibility settings to activate these services.
Note: You can download accessibility applications from Play
Store and manage their use here.
From the Settings screen, touch Accessibility.
The following options are available:
• Auto rotate screen: Automatically rotate the screen from
landscape to portrait when you rotate your phone.
• Screen timeout: Set the length of delay between the last key
press or screen touch and the automatic screen timeout (dim
• Lock automatically: Automatically lock the screen after the
selected minutes of inactivity. This option only displays when
the you have locked your screen using one of the lock screen
options. For more information, refer to "Lock Screen" on
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
• Speak passwords: Read out password information.
• Answering/ending calls: Accept incoming calls by pressing
the home key or end calls using the power key.
• Show shortcut: Allow the accessibility shortcut under the
device options to be used by pressing and holding the
• Manage accessibility: Save and update your accessibility
settings or share them with another device. You can export your
settings, import a previously saved file, or share your file with
• TalkBack: Activate the TalkBack feature.
Note: TalkBack, when installed and enabled, speaks feedback
to help blind and low-vision users.
Important! TalkBack can collect all of the text you enter,
except passwords, including personal data and
credit card numbers. It may also log your user
interface interactions with the device.