3. Touch Text-to-speech options and select
Samsung text-to-speech engine or
Google Text-to-speech Engine.
next to the preferred TTS engine and
configure its settings.
5. Scroll down to the General section to access the
• Speech rate: Set the speed at which the text is spoken.
• Listen to an example: Play a sample of speech synthesis
(available if voice data is installed).
This option sets your Pointer speed for your mouse or
trackpad when you are using a keyboard dock accessory.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Language and input.
2. Touch Pointer speed then drag the slider to the right to
go faster or to the left to go slower.
3. Touch OK to save your setting.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Back Up and Reset
The Back up and reset settings allow you to back up your
data, back up accounts, automatically restore your phone,
and reset your phone settings to the factory settings.
From the Settings screen, touch Back up and reset.
The following options display:
• Back up my data: By setting this option, the Google server will
back up all of your settings and data, such as application data,
WI-Fi passwords, and other settings, to the Google server.
• Backup account: If you have enabled the Back up my data
option, then the Backup account option is available. Touch
Backup account and touch your Google Gmail account or
touch Add account to set your Google Gmail account to be
backed up to the Google server.
• Automatic restore: By setting this option, when you reinstall
an application, all of your backed up settings and data will be
restored from the Google server.