Creating a New Group
3. Touch the Group name field and use the on-screen
keyboard to enter a new group name. Touch Done to
remove the keyboard.
4. Touch Group ringtone to choose a ringtone for
assignment to this new group. Touch a ringtone to hear
how it sounds, then touch OK.
– or –
Touch Add to select a ringtone from your music files.
5. Touch Message alert to choose an alert tone for
assignment to this new group, then touch OK.
6. Touch Vibration pattern to choose a vibration audio file
for assignment to this new group, then touch OK.
– or –
Touch Create and follow the on-screen instructions to
create your own vibration pattern.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
7. Touch Add member to add contacts to the new group.
Touch each contact you want to add to create a check
mark. You can also touch Select all.
Touch Done to add the members.
8. Touch Save to save the new contact Group.
Adding a Contact to a Group
2. Touch and hold the contact that you want to add to
3. Touch Add to group.
4. Touch one or more group entries.
5. Touch Save.
The contact is added to the group or groups.