This option allows you select vibration settings for Voicemail
1. From the Settings screen, touch Call.
2. Touch Vibrate to create a check mark and activate the
Other Call Settings
From the Settings screen, touch Call to configure the
following additional options.
• Current country: Choose the country you are in. This is used in
• Assisted dialing: When turned On, your phone automatically
dials appropriate codes and prefixes for international calls.
Touch the OFF/ON button to turn the option ON
touch Assisted dialing to configure settings.
• Auto retry: When enabled, the device automatically redials a
call if it receives a busy signal from the network.
• TTY mode: Choose a TTY mode to enable TTY mode, for use
with optional TTY equipment.
• Hearing aids: Touch to create a check mark and enable the
Hearing aid compatibility feature.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
• DTMF tones: Set the length of Dual-tone Multi-frequency
tones, which play when you use the keypad during a call, such
as when navigating device menus.
• Voice privacy: Enable or disable Enhanced voice privacy, to
improve the security of phone calls.
From this menu you can control the sounds on the phone.
From the Settings screen, touch Sound.
The following options display:
The Volume option allows you to change the volume for all
phone sounds in one easy location.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Sound
2. Touch and drag the slider to adjust the sound volume
for Media, Ringtone, Notifications, and System.
3. Touch OK.