• Volume key: Assign a function to the volume key. Choose from
The zoom key, The camera key, or The record key.
• Timer: Use this for delayed-time shots. You can set the timer to
Off, 2 sec, 5 sec, or 10 sec.
• White balance: Select an appropriate white balance, so
images have a true-to-life colour range. The settings are
designed for specific lighting situations. These settings are
similar to the heat range for white-balance exposure in
• Exposure value: Adjust the brightness level by moving the
• Guidelines: Display viewfinder guides to help composition
when selecting subjects.
• Flash: Activate or deactivate the flash.
• Voice control: Activate/deactivate the voice control feature,
which allows you to verbally take a photo.
• Contextual filename: Add your location as part of the
filename. You must first activate GPS tag described above.
• Storage: Select the memory location for storage.
• Reset: Reset the camera settings.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Viewing your Photos
After you take a photo, you can access various options from
the Image Viewer. The Image Viewer uses your Gallery. For
more information, refer to "Gallery" on page 90.
Editing a Photo
You can edit your photos using the built-in Photo editor
application on your device. The photo editor application
provides basic editing functions for photos that you take on
your phone. Along with basic image tuning like brightness,
contrast, and color it also provides a wide variety of effects
used for editing the photo.
1. From a Home screen, touch
2. Select a folder location and touch a file to open it.
3. With the image displayed, touch
launch the Photo editor.
4. Select an image area by touching and holding the
image and then selecting an available option:
• Selection mode: Provides several on-screen selection options
such as: Select area, Inverse selection, Selection size, and
Selection mode (Magnetic, Lasso, Brush, Round, and Square).
• Select all: Select the entire area of the current image.