Google+ makes messaging and sharing with your friends a
lot easier. You can set up Circles of friends, visit the Stream
to get updates from your Circles, use Messenger for fast
messaging with everyone in your Circles, or use Instant
Upload to automatically upload videos and photos to your
own private album on Google+.
1. Sign on to your Google account. For more information,
refer to "Creating a New Google Account" on page 15.
2. From a Home screen, touch
3. Select the account you want to use to sign in to
– or –
Touch Add account to create another account.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to use Google+.
for more information.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Messenger allows you to bring groups of friends together
into a simple group conversation. When you get a new
conversation in Messenger, Google+ sends an update to
1. From a Home screen, touch
– or –
From the Google+ application, select Messenger.
If you have not signed in to your Google account, the
Add a Google Account screen displays. For more
information, refer to "Creating a New Google Account"
on page 15.
The Your contacts screen displays.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions and then touch Next.
The Back up your photos screen displays.
3. Make a selection and touch Done.
4. For more information on using Messenger, touch