Wi-Fi Status Indicators
The following icons show your Wi-Fi connection status at a
Displays when Wi-Fi is connected, active, and
communicating with a Wireless Access Point
Displays when there is a Wi-Fi access point
available but you are not connected to it. May
also display if there is a communication issue
with the target Wireless Access Point (WAP).
Displays when connected to another device
using Wi-Fi Direct. For more information, refer
to "Wi-Fi Direct" on page 103.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
Wi-Fi Advanced Settings
The Advanced Wi-Fi menu allows you to set up many of your
device's advanced Wi-Fi services.
1. From a Home screen, touch
The following options are available:
• Wi-Fi notifications: Alerts you when a new WAP is available.
• Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep: Specify when to disconnect
• Auto network switch: Automatically switch between Wi-Fi
networks and mobile networks.
• MAC address: View your device's MAC address, required
when connecting to some secured networks (not configurable).
• IP address: View your device's IP address.