Activating Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct allows device-to-device connections so you can
transfer large amounts of data over a Wi-Fi connection.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Wi-Fi.
2. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Wi-Fi ON
3. At the bottom of the Wi-Fi screen, touch Wi-Fi Direct.
For more information, refer to "Wi-Fi Direct" on page 103.
In this menu you can activate Bluetooth, view or assign a
device name, activate your phone so other Bluetooth devices
can discover it, or scan for other, available Bluetooth devices
with which to pair.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Bluetooth.
2. Touch the OFF/ON button to turn Bluetooth ON
The Bluetooth icon
screen when Bluetooth is enabled.
For more information, refer to "Bluetooth" on page 104.
displays at the top of your
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
From this screen you can view your Mobile data usage and
turn your Mobile data capability On or Off.
1. From the Settings screen, touch Data usage.
2. Touch Mobile data to turn Mobile data usage On.
3. Touch Limit mobile data usage to allow a data limit to
Touch and drag the red limit bar to the desired GB limit.
4. Touch Alert me about data usage to set your device to
alert you when mobile data usage reaches the warning
limit you set. Touch and drag the orange warning line
on the displayed graph to set the data usage
5. Touch the Data usage cycle drop-down menu and
select a date.
The data usage displays as a visual (chart) and also
displays a list of each application with a breakdown of
how much data was used per application.
Note: Data is measured by your device. Your service provider
may account for data usage differently.