Copying, Deleting, or Replacing Text
To select and copy, delete, or replace text:
1. Touch and hold the text or word you want to select.
The selected text is highlighted with a
each end of the selection.
2. Touch and drag either tab to select more or less text.
Tip: Touch Select all in the pop-up to select all text in the field.
Touch on another area of the screen to deselect the text.
3. Depending on the action you want to take for the
selected text, in the pop-up touch:
• Select all to highlight all text in the field.
• Cut to remove the selected text.
• Copy to save the selected text to the clipboard.
• Paste to paste previously copied text.
• Clipboard to display the text saved to the clipboard.
• Translate to translate the highlighted word. For more
information, refer to "S Translator" on page 129.
DRAFT - For Internal Use Only
– or –
Enter text by typing or speaking to replace the
selection with what you type.
– or –
Delete key to delete the selected text.
To paste previously copied text:
1. Touch the text at the point you want to paste the
The Cursor displays at the point you touched.
2. Touch the Cursor.
A pop-up displays.
3. Touch Paste in the pop-up.
To paste text directly from the clipboard:
1. Touch and hold
from the pop-up menu to display the text
saved to the clipboard.
2. Touch a text block to paste that text where the Cursor is
Options on the keyboard and then