6. Change Device name (SSID) in order to create a unique name, e.g. CP3 Lab.
NOTE! It is very important that the created SSID is unique to make sure that no
other device is creating an access point with the same SSID.
7. Tap Security to select either Open or WPA2 PSK.
8. Enter Password (if Security is set to WPA2 PSK).
9. Return to
Network screen and switch Wi-Fi module on (wait a few seconds).
11. Confirm that State is Working.
12. Write down IP address in Address (e.g. 192.168.1.1)
On the computer/tablet:
1. Select the device network as set up above, e.g. CP3 Lab.
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type the IP address as acquired earlier (e.g. 192.168.1.1) in the browser address bar, and
press Enter to connect and start the WebGUI application.
3. Save the connection as a "Favorite" for later use.