14. Confirm that State is Connected.
(If State continues to say Working and/or Address is 0.0.0.0, the network password is
15. Write down the acquired IP address from the Address field (e.g. 172.25.4.106)
On the computer/tablet:
1. Open a web browser.
2. Type the IP address as acquired earlier (e.g. 172.25.4.106) in the browser address bar, and
press Enter to connect and start the WebGUI application.
3. Save the connection as a "Favorite" for later use (depending on the local network setup it
A computer or tablet with active Wi-Fi within the reach of CheckPoint 3.
On CheckPoint 3:
1. Login as Supervisor.
2. Go to
3. Make sure Wi-Fi module is off.
4. Select Create Network.