6. Change Device name in order to create a unique name, e.g. CP3 Lab.
The device name is displayed when you connect with a browser. The name can be used to
identify a specific device, if more than one device is connected on the same network.
7. Select appropriate DHCP setting, either Enabled (default) or Disabled.
NOTE! Before selecting the "Disabled" setting you should consult your network
administrator, as incorrect settings can result in reduced or no network activity.
8. Return to the previous menu and switch Wi-Fi module on (wait a few seconds).
9. Once again select
while list of available networks is updated).
10. Select the network name of the "Access Point" you wish to connect to, e.g. MyNetwork1.
11. Enter Password (if needed).
13. Return to Network screen and select
Wi-Fi setup and now press
Select network (wait a few seconds