Working with the floor sweeper
• Never use the device with the dirt container
removed. The dirt would only be swirled around!
• Keep end of rotating brush, wands and other
openings away from your face and body. Risk of
• Press the switch
to start the rechargeable bat-
tery floor sweeper. Press again to switch off the
• Guide the rechargeable battery floor sweeper
over the floor.
• You can leave the floor sweeperstick locked in
vertical position during work interruptions.
With some types of carpet the rechargeable battery
floor sweeper could rattle or bounce. In this case
work slowly and in the opposite direction.
Do not clean the appliance while charging it. Always
disconnect the battery charger from the mains po-
wer socket before cleaning the appliance!
To clean the housing:
Wipe the housing of the appliance with a damp
cloth. If necessary, use a mild detergent on the
Ensure that the appliance is completely dry before
reconnecting it with the battery charger.
How to clean the dirt container:
To maintain the efficiency of the rechargeable
battery floor sweeper, empty the dirt container after
• Press the unlocking locking release button
the dirt container to detach it from the device.
• Remove the dirt container from the appliance
horizontally with a downward movement.
• Empty the dirt container and re-insert.
How to clean the brush:
If the brush roller cannot be turned any longer
because of accumulated coarse dirt or threads,
proceed as follows:
• Turn over the rechargeable battery floor swee-
per and hold it so that the flat side with the brush
roller faces you.
• Remove the small cover
• Loosen the drive belt by pushing it to the right.
• Lift the brush roller on the right-hand side and
remove the guide attachment
• Now pull the brush roller from the device to the
• Remove the dirt (on both sides of the bristle) and
clean the brush.
After cleaning, proceed as follows to re-install the
• Insert the drive belt in the compartment and
place it around the motor drive pulley.
• Place the washer on the guide attachment
and insert the brush roller into the left guide
• Pull the drive belt over the guide attachment
and re-insert the brush roller into the right channel.
• Now pull the drive belt over the drive cog of the
• Fit the brush cover
lower lugs in the recesses and press the cover ¶
in at the top.
• Ensure that the device is not inadvertently
switched on with the dirt container removed or
while cleaning the brush. Risk of Injury!
• Do not clean the device during the charging
process. Risk of Injury!
- 4 -
on the right-hand
with the washer.
by first introducing the