Your Station ID
Set Your Station ID
Related Models: MFC-B7715DW
Set the machine to print your Station ID and the fax's date and time at the top of each fax you send.
2. Press Menu.
3. Press a or b to display the [Initial Setup] option, and then press OK.
4. Press a or b to display the [Station ID] option, and then press OK.
5. Enter your fax number (up to 20 digits) using the dial pad, and then press OK.
6. Enter your telephone number (up to 20 digits) using the dial pad, and then press OK.
If your telephone number and fax number are the same, enter the same number again.
7. Use the dial pad to enter your name (up to 20 characters), and then press OK.
To enter text on your machine, see Related Information: How to Enter Text on Your Brother Machine.
8. Press Stop/Exit.
How to Enter Text on Your Brother Machine
Transfer Faxes to Another Fax Machine
Transfer the Fax Journal Report to Another Fax Machine
Change Machine Settings from the Control Panel