Reset Your Brother Machine
1. Press Menu.
2. Press a or b to display the [Initial Setup] option, and then press OK.
3. Press a or b to display the [Reset] option, and then press OK.
4. Press a or b to choose the type of reset you want to perform, and then press OK.
Subdivided reset functions are not available for some models.
5. Press the option in the table to reset the machine or to exit the process.
Reset the machine.
The machine will exit and cancel the reset menu.
The LCD displays [Reboot OK?].
6. Press the option in the table to reboot the machine or to exit the process.
Reboot the machine. The machine will begin the reset.
The machine will exit without rebooting.
If you do not reboot your machine, the reset process will not finish and your settings will remain unchanged.
> Reset Your Brother Machine