> Paper is Jammed in the 2-sided Tray
Paper is Jammed in the 2-sided Tray
If the machine's control panel or the Status Monitor indicates that there is a jam in the 2-sided paper tray, follow
1. Leave the machine turned on for 10 minutes for the internal fan to cool the extremely hot parts inside the
2. Pull the paper tray completely out of the machine.
3. At the back of the machine, pull the 2‑sided tray completely out of the machine.
4. Pull the jammed paper out of the machine or out of the 2‑sided tray.
5. Remove paper that may have jammed under the machine due to static electricity.