Send a Fax
Send a Fax in Real Time
Related Models: MFC-B7715DW
When sending a fax, the machine scans the document into the memory before sending it. As soon as the
telephone line is free, the machine starts dialling and sending. If you want to send an important document
immediately without waiting for the machine to retrieve the scan from its memory, turn on [Real Time TX].
If the memory is full and you are sending a fax from the ADF, the machine sends the document in real time
(even if [Real Time TX] is set to [Off]). If the memory is full, faxes from the scanner glass cannot be
sent until you clear some of the memory.
In Real Time Transmission, the automatic redial feature does not work when using the scanner glass.
If [Real Time TX] is set to on, the option to scan 2-sided documents is not available.
2. Load your document.
3. Press Menu.
4. Press a or b to display the [Fax] option, and then press OK.
5. Press a or b to display the [Setup Send] option, and then press OK.
6. Press a or b to display the [Real Time TX] option, and then press OK.
7. Press a or b to display the [On] option, and then press OK.
8. When finished, press Stop/Exit.
9. Enter the fax number.
10. Press Start.
Send a Fax
> Send a Fax in Real Time