Additional Methods of Configuring Your Brother Machine for a Wireless
> Configure Your Machine for a Wireless Network Using the One Push Method of Wi-Fi Protected
Configure Your Machine for a Wireless Network Using the One Push
Method of Wi-Fi Protected Setup
If your wireless access point/router supports WPS (PBC: Push Button Configuration), you can use WPS from
your machine's control panel menu to configure your wireless network settings.
Routers or access points that support WPS are marked with this symbol:
1. Press Menu.
2. Press a or b to select the [Network] option, and then press OK.
3. Press a or b to select the [WLAN] option, and then press OK.
4. Press a or b to select the [WPS] option, and then press OK.
5. When [WLAN Enable?] appears, enable the wireless network.
This will start the wireless setup wizard.
6. When the LCD displays [Start WPS on your wireless access point/router.], press the WPS
button on your wireless access point/router. Then press OK on your machine. Your machine will automatically
detect your wireless access point/router and try to connect to your wireless network.
If your wireless device is connected successfully, the machine's LCD displays [Connected].
You have completed the wireless network setup. To install Full Driver & Software Package necessary for
operating your device, insert the Brother installation disc into your computer or go to your model's Downloads
page on the Brother Solutions Center at support.brother.com.
Additional Methods of Configuring Your Brother Machine for a Wireless Network
Wireless LAN Report Error Codes