Envelopes in the Manual Feed Slot
Load and Print on Envelopes in the Manual Feed Slot
When you load a different paper size in the tray, you must change the Paper Size setting in the machine or on
your computer at the same time.
1. Open the machine's back cover (the face up output tray).
The machine automatically turns on Manual Feed mode when you load paper in the manual feed slot.
2. Pull down the two green levers, one on the left side and one on the right side, as shown in the illustration.
3. On the front of the machine, open the manual feed slot cover.
4. Use both hands to slide the manual feed slot paper guides to fit the width of the paper that you are using.
5. Using both hands, put one envelope in the manual feed slot until the front edge touches the paper feed roller.
When you feel the machine pull it in, let go.
Load and Print Paper in the Manual Feed Slot
> Load and Print on