Print from Your Computer (Windows
Print a Document (Windows
1. Select the print command in your application.
2. Select Brother XXX-XXXX (where XXXX is the name of your model), and then click the printing properties or
The printer driver window appears.
3. Make sure you have loaded the correct size paper in the paper tray.
4. Click the Paper Size drop-down list, and then select your paper size.
5. In the Orientation field, select the Portrait or Landscape option to set the orientation of your printout.
If your application contains a similar setting, we recommend that you set the orientation using the
6. Type the number of copies (1-999) you want in the Copies field.
7. Click the Media Type drop-down list, and then select the type of paper you are using.
8. To print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper or print one page of your document on multiple sheets,
click the Multiple Page drop-down list, and then select your options.
9. Change other printer settings if needed.
10. Click OK.
11. Complete your print operation.
> Print a Document (Windows