Listening to the demo songs
The microX contains demonstration songs.
Take a moment to listen to these demo songs to experience the diverse sounds and rich expres-
sive potential of the microX.
1. Hold down the [CATEGORY] button and press the [AUDITION] button.
The Demo Song Player page will appear.
2. Press the [AUDITION] button to begin playback.
3. Press the [AUDITION] button once again to stop playback.
4. To select a song for playback, use the ClickPoint [π][†] to select the song name ("Demo
Song Select") and use the [VALUE] dial to change songs.
5. To exit the Demo Song Player page, press the [EXIT/CANCEL] button.
You can also exit by pressing one of the PROGRAM [A]–[GM], COMBINATION [A]–[C],
[GLOBAL], or [MULTI] buttons.
Changing the play mode
• You can play back the demo songs in succession or only one song at a time; use the Click-
Point [√][®][π][†] to select "Play Mode" and use the [VALUE] dial etc. to change the set-
Continue to next song: When the currently selected demo song ﬁnishes playing, the next
demo song will play automatically.
Stop at end of selected song: When the currently selected demo song ﬁnishes playing,
playback will stop.
• If you want all of the demo songs to continue playing repeatedly, use the ClickPoint
[√][®][π][†] to select the "Repeat All" check box and then press the ClickPoint center to
add a check mark.
Note: This is available only if "Play Mode" is set to Continue to next song.
This Quick Start section is just an introduction to introduce you to your new synthesizer. Please
take the time to read the more in-depth sections of this manual that follow.
1 2, 3