4. If you want the Track to use the scale saved
with its individual Program, check the track's
"Use Prog's Scale" check box.
Tracks that are not checked will use the scale
speciﬁed by Scale "Type" (Multi's Scale).
5. Set "Type" (Multi's Scale) to select the scale for
the currently selected song.
Setting category names
3: Category Name
Program, Combination Category
The Category Name pages let you assign names to
the Program, and Combination categories. (☞PG
Saving the global settings
When you've ﬁnished editing in the Global mode,
you'll need to write (save) your settings.
The edits you perform will be lost when the
power is turned off, unless you save them.
1. Select one of the GLOBAL 0: System–3:
Category Name pages.
2. Press the [UTILITY] button to access the utility
menu, and choose "Write Global Setting."
3. To write (save) your settings, press the
A dialog box will ask you to conﬁrm that you
want to write the settings.
4. Press the [MENU/OK] button to write your
settings, or press the [EXIT/CANCEL] button if
you decide not to write.
The global settings will be written (saved).
Drum kit 4: DKit,
Arpeggiator 5: Arp.Pattern,
External Control 6: Ext.Con-
Here you can make drum kit, arpeggiator, and
external control settings.
See the corresponding page listed below.
☞p.107 "Using Drum Kits"
☞p.91 "Arpeggiator settings"
☞p.111 "External control settings"