For example if you press the [CATEGORY] button and then press the PROGRAM [E] button,
you'll be able to choose only from programs in the Keyboard category. The Keyboard
category contains programs such as acoustic piano, and electric piano etc.
You can also use the [PAGE+][PAGE–] buttons to step through the categories one by one.
3. By using the [VALUE] dial or the ClickPoint [ π ][ † ] to select programs, you can step through
the programs in the same category.
4. Press the [MENU/OK] button to conﬁrm your selection. If you decide not to select a
program, press the [EXIT/CANCEL] button.
Selecting combinations by bank and number
1. Press a COMBINATION [A]–[C] button. (The button will light.)
You will enter Combination mode, and the bank you speciﬁed will be selected. Notice that
the upper line of the display indicates "COMBI 0: Play" (mode name, page number and
2. Make sure that "Combi Select" (combination number and name) is selected.
If this is not selected, use the ClickPoint [ π ][ † ] to highlight the "Combi Select" indication.
3. Turn the [VALUE] dial to select the combination you want to play.
4. Press a COMBINATION [A]–[C] button to switch banks.
When you select a different Bank, the button's LED will light, and the selected bank will
appear on the left side of the display.
For example, to select bank B, press the COMBINATION [B] button. The [B] button will light,
and the name Bank B will appear in the left of the display.
Combinations are organized into banks of 128. Select the desired bank, and then select a
combination number within that bank.
Page number and name
Control assign list