Replacing the Power Supply
To install a new power supply:
1. Remove the faulty power supply as described in the previous section.
2. Install the new power supply.
1. Align the holes in the bottom of the power supply with the hooks in the system
unit top (see
2. Lower the power supply into the unit top as shown.
3. Properly position the power supply by pushing it firmly toward the rear of the
unit (about 0.25 inch) until it engages with the hooks.
3. Reattach the wrist strap to the metal casing of the new power supply.
Removing and Replacing the Power Supply