1. Using the specified wires, ensure to connect the wires, and fix wires securely so that the external tension to
the wires do not affect the connecting part of the terminals.
Incomplete connection or fixation may cause a fire or other troubles.
2. Connect earth wire. (grounding work)
Incomplete earthing cause an electric shock.
Do not connect earth wires to gas pipes, water pipes, lightning rods or earth wires for telephone wires.
3. Appliance shall be installed in accordance with national wiring regulations.
Capacity shortage of power circuit or incomplete installation may cause an electric shock or a fire.
• If incorrect/incomplete wiring is carried out, it will cause an electrical fire or smoke.
• Install an earth leakage breaker that is not tripped by shock waves.
If an earth leakage breaker is not installed, an electric shock may be caused.
• Use the cord clamps attached to the product.
• Do not damage or scratch the conductive core and inner insulator of power and communication wires when peeling
• Use the power and communication wire of specified thickness, type, and protective devices required.
• Do not connect 220-240V power to the communication terminal blocks (
(Otherwise, the system will fail.)
• For power supply wiring, strictly conform to the Local Regulation in each country.
• After connecting wires to the terminal blocks, provide a trap and fix wires with the cord clamp.
Power and wiring Specifications
Power supply wire and communication wire should be locally procured.
See the table below for the power supply specifications. If the capacity is too small, the unit will suffer from
overheating or burnout.
Model name VN-
Air to Air Heat
*1: Prepare the exclusive power supply for the Air to Air Heat Exchanger
Power supply for Air to Air Heat Exchanger (*1)
Circuit breaker (switch)
Current rating (Fuse rating)
) for control wiring.
Power supply wire
or 2.5 mm
(H07 RN-F or 60245 IEC 66)