Switching between Extra High and High
• Turn off the circuit breaker before switching between Extra High and High.
When switching to Extra High, connect the black lead wire
(Extra High) to the connector.
* The blue lead wire (High) is connected as factory default.
* Connect the black lead wire both to the supplying air motor
(white connector) and the exhausting air motor (red
* Refer to "Connection diagram" for the connection method.
• After connecting the black lead wire to the connectors, fix the
lead wires using the cord clip.
Remote Controller Wiring
• As the remote controller wire has non-polarity, there is no problem if connections to Air to Air Heat Exchanger
terminal blocks A and B are reversed.
Terminal block for remote
controller wiring of Air to Air
Remote controller wire
* For details of wiring/installation of the remote controller, refer to the Installation Manual enclosed to in the remote
Blue lead wire