• Use wiring that meets the specifications in the Installation Manual and the stipulations in the local regulations and
laws. Use of wiring which does not meet the specifications may give rise to electric shocks, electrical leakage,
smoking and/or a fire.
• When carrying out electric connection, use the wire specified in the Installation Manual and connect and fix the wire
securely to prevent them applying external force to the terminals. Improper connection of fixing may result in fire.
• Electrical wiring work shall be conducted according to law and regulation in the community and Installation Manual.
Failure to do so may result in electrocution or short circuit.
For the connecting procedure and electric wiring of External Input (sold separately), refer to the Installation Manual of
Remote On/Off Adapter NRB-1HE.
When the operation is linked by a signal from an external device or remotely controlled On and
Off. (Separately sold External Input)
Do not change the setting of the Air to Air Heat Exchanger single operation for Air to Air Heat Exchangersystem linked
with air conditioners on page 128.
* Operating together if a command is sent to one of the units in the group.
* Setting for linked operation with external devices can be changed. Refer to the "Setting for linked operation with
external devices" on page 130.
• When a remote controller is used with the Air to Air Heat Exchanger
The latter operation of the remote controller or the switch of the external device overrides the former.
(Single operation of Air to Air Heat Exchanger is possible.)
• When no remote controller is used with the Air to Air Heat Exchanger
The operation of the Air to Air Heat Exchanger is confined to that together with the external device.
(Single operation of Air to Air Heat Exchanger is not possible.)
1) When the output signal of the external device is DC12V or DC24V (static signal)
• Transmission wire used to extend must be locally procured: Non-polarity, 2-core wire 0.5mm
Maximum length: Refer to the external device's manual.
• Insert the Remote ON/OFF Adapter NRB-1HE (sold separately) into connector CN706 (2P).
• If a command is sent to one of the units in the group, all the air conditioners and the Air to Air Heat
Exchanger operate together.
Remote ON/OFF Adapter NRB-1HE
Control circuit board of the
Air to Air Heat Exchanger