Maintenance of the filter and heat exchange element
Cleaning the filter and heat exchange element involves dangerous work in high places, have a qualified
installer or qualified service person to do it.
Do not attempt it by yourself.
Do not push buttons with wet hands.
Doing so may result in electric shock.
◆ Cleaning the filters
Clean the filter if "
the remote controller.
Press the "
" button after cleaning
the filter. The "FILTER RESET"
* If the filter or heat exchange element is
clogged, the ventilation amount is
reduced and ventilation effect will be
Cleaning remote controller
• Use a dry cloth to wipe the remote controller.
• Do not use a damp cloth on the remote controller.
• Do not use a chemically-treated duster for wiping or leave such materials on the
unit for long.
It may damage or fade the surface of the unit.
• Do not use benzine, thinner, polishing powder, or similar solvents for cleaning.
These may cause the plastic surface to crack or deform.
" is indicated on