If ink has been drained when transporting the printer to a different floor, follow the installation procedure below. It is nearly identical to the procedure
when installing for the first time.
1) Unpack the printer, and mount the printer on a stand if a stand is included.
2) Remove the cushioning materials and tape.
3) Reattach the maintenance cartridge.
4) Remove the belt stopper.
5) Connect the power cord.
6) Turn on the power and following the instruction in the message to install the ink tank. The ink is filled.
7) Load the media, and perform the operation check.