5) Remove all the connectors on the carriage relay PCB.
6) Release the two flexible cables from the claw of the carriage (to prevent floating or loose connection of the head holder side flexible cable).
7) Remove the printhead lock lever.
8) Wrap the joint on the printhead side of the ink tube unit with a plastic bag or other covering so that no ink splashes or leaks, and then close the plastic bag.
9) Use a flat-head screwdriver or other tool to press the lock pin at the left-rear side of the head holder in the direction of the arrow and open the head holder.
10) Open the grips of the head holder and remove the head holder.
e) Assembling the head holder
After assembling the head holder, check that the head holder rises or falls in conjunction with the operation of the printhead height adjustment lever.