8) Remove the joint on the ink tube unit and ink tank unit.
9) Place the ink tube unit side joint in the ink flow path behind the ink tank unit and release the print head lock lever to allow all of the ink remaining in
the tube to flow to the maintenance cartridge.
10) Remove the printhead.
11) Remove the printhead lock lever.
12) Wrap the joint on the ink tube unit with a plastic bag or other covering so that no ink splashes or leaks, and then close the plastic bag.
13) Release the cable cover claw and remove it from the frame.
14) Remove the screw and detach the cable mount from the frame.
Ink tank side