7.1 Service Mode
7.1.1 Service Mode Operation
a) How to enter Service mode
Follow the procedure below to enter Service mode.
1) Turn off the printer.
2) Turn on the printer while holding down the [Paper Source] button and [Information] button.
3) Check that "Initializing" is shown on the display, and then release the buttons.
4) When paper has been loaded, pressing the [Online] button twice shows "SERVICE MODE" on the display. When no paper has been loaded, pressing
the he [Online] button once shows "SERVICE MODE" on the display.
5) Use the
button to make a selection.
Service mode is added to the options in the Main menu.
Service mode can be entered even during error status (when Exxxx and Wxxxx are shown on the display) by turning the power off and then using the above
b) How to exit Service mode
To exit Service mode, turn off the printer.
c) Buttons used in Service mode
- Selecting menus and parameters:
- Entering a lower-level menu:
- Entering a higher-level menu:
- Setting menus and parameters: [OK] button
7.1.2 Map of the Service Mode
The hierarchy of menus and parameters in the Service mode is as shown below.
(I/O DISPLAY) *To be supported by next version
(A3, A4 to A6, B1 to
NOZZLE CHE POS.