Setup / initial start-up
1) Place the appliance on a suitable and level surface.
2) Open the lid
3) Remove the stopper
4) Fill the soap tank with liquid soap.
When ﬁlling the tank, note the Max mark inside the soap tank. Never
exceed the Max mark when ﬁlling with soap. Otherwise the appliance
Fill at least 150 ml of soap into the tank, otherwise the "Fill level"
5) Replace the stopper
The appliance is now ready for use.
1) Using the screw holes of the wall bracket
boreholes on the wall.
2) Before drilling the holes, check to ensure that there are no electrical cables
or water pipes behind the markings.
3) Use a 5 mm drill bit to drill the required holes and insert the wall plugs.
4) Aﬃx the wall bracket
5) Hang the soap dispenser on the wall bracket
The "Soap quantity" indicator
The "Fill level" indicator
fewer bars visible, the less soap is still in the soap tank. When only one ﬁll level bar
remains, the "Fill level" indicator
from the ﬁlling opening
will continue ﬂashing.
in the ﬁlling opening and close the lid
using the screws provided.
shows the amount of soap that is emitted each time.
shows how much soap is left in the soap tank. The
starts to ﬂash. Reﬁll the appliance with soap.
, mark the spacing for the
so that it sits ﬁrmly on the
SSE 4.5 A1