If you want to use the proxy function, set PROXY to ON, and
then specify the following settings.
- Enter the proxy server address to be used for the proxy
function in SERVER ADDRESS.
- Enter the port number of the proxy server to be used for the
proxy function in PORT NUMBER.
- If you want to use the proxy function also for the same
domain, set SAME DOMAIN to USE PROXY.
- If you want to use the proxy authentication function, set
PROXY AUTH. to ON, and then specify the following items.
- USER NAME: Enter the user name to be used for the proxy
- PASSWORD: Enter the password to be used for the proxy
When obtaining time using the SNTP Client function, specify
* Specify the settings for [NTP Server Name] and [Polling
Interval] from the Remote UI. (See Network Guide)
If you want to set the printer so that it responds to searches that
used the multicast discovery function, specify ON.
* Specify the setting for [Scope Name] from the Remote UI.
(See Network Guide)
Permits access only from users with a speciﬁc MAC address.
Set PERMIT RECEIVE to ON, and then specify the addresses
to be permitted in PERMIT ADD.SET..
Enter addresses in PERMIT ADD.SET. using the following
a Select PERMIT ADD.SET., then press [OK].
b Select PER.MAC ADD.1 then press [OK].
c Enter the MAC address to be permitted, then press [OK].
d If you want to enter other MAC addresses to be permitted,
enter them starting from PER.MAC ADD.2.
You can enter up to 50 addresses.
"Method for entering addresses"
1. Move the cursor to each ﬁeld (an area separated by periods to enter three-digit
numbers) in which you want to enter the address, by pressing [
number in the ﬁeld blinks, allowing you to enter a value.).
2. Enter the numbers ([
3. After entering values in all the ﬁelds, press [OK] to conﬁrm the settings.
] increases the value and [
] or [
] decreases the value.).
SETUP Menu Settings