Make sure that the machine is not printing, and then follow these steps to load paper.
Loading the paper tray
Gently lift and pull out the paper tray until it stops.
Push the pressure plate down, and adjust the plates in the tray to the length and width
of the paper.
Load paper into the tray.
Gently push the paper tray into the machine.
(1) Push the center of the pressure plate down until it locks into place.
(2) The plate A and B are slide-type guides. Grasp the locking knob on the
guide and slide the guides until the width that the paper can be loaded
• Load the paper with the print side face up. Make sure the stack of paper is
straight before loading it.
• Place the paper under the roller on the right side of the tray.
• After loading the paper, close the guides to the paper width not to leave the
gap from the guides.
Push the tray in completely.
• Do not load paper higher than the line on the guide (up to 250 sheets).
• Do not add paper to the loaded paper. It may cause multiple feed of
• The loaded paper should not go higher than the protrusion of the plate A.
• If you loaded a different size of paper than was loaded previously in
the tray, go to "CHANGING THE PAPER SIZE SETTING OF A TRAY"
• When misfeed occurs, rotate the paper 180 degrees and reload it.
• Straighten curled paper before using it.
BEFORE USING THE MACHINE