SAVING FREQUENTLY USED PRINT SETTINGS
Settings configured on each of the tabs at the time of printing can be saved as user settings. Saving frequently used
settings or complex color settings under an assigned name makes it easy to select those settings the next time you
need to use them.
SAVING SETTINGS AT THE TIME OF PRINTING
Settings can be saved from any tab of the printer driver properties window. Settings configured on each tab are
listed at the time of saving, allowing you to check the settings as you save them.
Open the printer driver properties
window from the print window of the
Save the print settings.
(1) Configure print settings on each tab.
(2) Click the [Save] button.
• Up to 30 sets of user settings can be saved.
• The following items cannot be saved in user settings.
• A watermark that you created
• Paper insertion settings
• Overlay file
• The user number, user name, and job name entered in the [Job Handling] tab
Check and save the settings.
(1) Check the displayed settings.
(2) Enter a name for the settings (maximum
of 20 characters).
(3) Click the [OK] button.
Click the [OK] button.