Procedure of "REPLACING THE TONER COLLECTION CONTAINER" (p.76), push the
toner collection container into the machine.
• If this does not solve the problem, pull the knob out and push it back in 2 more times.
• When pulling and pushing the knob to clean the charger, pull and push the knob slowly from one end to the
• Touching the waste toner outlet or the toner collection container may soil your hands and clothes. Exercise
caution when cleaning the charger.
CLEANING THE LASER UNIT
When the laser unit inside the machine becomes dirty, line patterns (colored lines) may form in the printed image.
Identifying lines (colored lines) caused by a dirty laser unit.
If the above problems occur, follow the steps below to clean the laser unit.
Turn the power switch off.
Procedure of "REPLACING THE TONER COLLECTION CONTAINER" (p.76), release
the toner collection container.
Take out the cleaning tool for the laser unit.
The cleaning tool is attached to the front cover.
Clean the laser unit.
Pull the right side of the cleaning instrument and unfasten it from the claw.
(1) Push up and open the laser unit cover (gray color).
(2) Point the cleaner down and gently push the cleaning tool all the way
(3) Gently pull the cleaning tool out.