PRINT FUNCTIONS FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES
PRINTING SPECIFIED PAGES ON DIFFERENT PAPER (Different Paper)
The front cover can be printed on paper that is
different from the other pages. Use this function when
you wish to print the front cover on heavy paper, or
different paper such as colored paper.
(1) Click the [Special Modes] tab.
(2) Select [Different Paper] and click the [Settings]
(3) Select paper insertion settings.
Click the [Cover Page] checkbox (
feeding method and printing method for the insert paper
from the respective menus. Select the insertion
position, paper source, and printing method from the
When [Bypass Tray] is selected in "Paper Source",
be sure to select the "Paper Type" and load that
type of paper in the bypass tray.
), and select the
(1) Select [Printer Features].
(2) Select [Different Paper].
(3) Select cover insertion settings.
Select the print setting, paper tray, and paper type for
the cover page and last page.