CONVENIENT PRINTING FUNCTIONS
This section explains convenient functions for specific printing objectives.
• "CONVENIENT FUNCTIONS FOR CREATING
PAMPHLETS AND POSTERS" (P.42)
• "FUNCTIONS TO ADJUST THE SIZE AND
ORIENTATION OF THE IMAGE" (P.45)
• "COLOR MODE ADJUSTMENT FUNCTION" (P.47)
The explanations assume that the paper size and other basic settings have already been selected. For the basic
procedure for printing and the steps for opening the printer driver properties window, see the following section:
• Windows : "BASIC PRINTING PROCEDURE" (P.24)
• Macintosh : "BASIC PRINTING PROCEDURE" (P.31)
In Windows, view printer driver Help for details on printer driver settings for each printing function.
CONVENIENT FUNCTIONS FOR CREATING
PAMPHLETS AND POSTERS
CREATING A PAMPHLET (Pamphlet)
The pamphlet function prints on the front and back of
each sheet of paper so that the sheets can be folded
and bound to create a pamphlet. This is convenient
when you wish to compile printed output into a
• "FUNCTIONS THAT COMBINE TEXT AND
• "PRINT FUNCTIONS FOR SPECIAL PURPOSES"
• "CONVENIENT PRINTER FUNCTIONS" (P.55)
(1) Configure the settings on the [Main] tab.
(2) Select [Pamphlet Style]
(3) Select the "Binding Edge".