Setting the functions of the ACP
The following functions can be set by using the menu of the ACP:
- Select Peak or Demand
- Web screen language selection
- Schedule function
- Power display function
- Error history display function
- Outdoor unit cycle information display function
- Setting the attributes of CH6 (not supported in Standard)
Before setting the functions of the ACP
The function setting of the ACP should be changed depending on the case that only the ACP is
used or the case that the ACP is interconnected with the external devices such as AC Manager,
power distribution indicator, and Demand controller.
In general, the function of the ACP should be set and used as follows:
Peak or demand selection
Power display function
Setting to use the power display
• If the ACP and the power distribution indicator are not connected, the power display
function should be set to no-use.
• If it is set to use, be careful since the control speed of the ACP will be slower.
When only ACP is used
Set to peak function
Set to use schedule function
Set to use if it interfaces with power distribution indicator, and
set to no-use if it does not interface..
When ACP interfaces with AC
Set to demand function
Set to no-use of schedule