Installing the ACP in DIN RAIL
ACP can be installed in DIN RAIL with width 35mm and height 7.5mm.
Proceed as the follows to install the ACP in an adequate place.
The installation method of the ACP is explained here with the example of installing the ACP in
- Decide the space to install the ACP.
- Before installing the ACP, check if it is the adequate place to connect the ACP with the power,
RS-485, and LAN cable.
- Install DIN RAIL.
- Hook the top part of the ACP on DIN RAIL.
- Push the main body of the ACP until you hear the sound of installation.
- Pull the ACP to check if it is fixed.
• After installing to DIN RAIL, do not fix to the wall using screws.
• ACP may be damaged.
• DIN Rail fixing Screw Spec: M3, screw head height 2.0 ~ 1.75mm, screw head diameter
7.0 ~ 5.5mm
① Hooking on DIN RAIL
② Fixing to DIN RAIL