Using dynamic IP using DHCP
For user to use the functions of the ACP through the web, a unique IP address may be assigned to
the ACP or dynamic IP setting may be used.
The next is how to set dynamic IP address.
Please proceed according to the order.
- Press "SET" button of the ACP. The following menu screen will be displayed.
If you press "SET" button again, [Network Info] setting screen will be displayed.
While DHCP is selected, if you press "SET" button, you can input whether to use DHCP function.
- Use up and down (▲, ▼) buttons to set whether to use DHCP function.
When you press up (▲) button, DHCP function is set to use, and if down (▼) button is pressed,
DHCP is set for no-use.
- To use dynamic IP, set to use DHCP function.
• If dynamic IP type is used, the IP in use is returned by DHCP server and may not be able to
access the ACP.
In such case, you can check the newly set IP address in the front LCD of the ACP.
• If you input the ACP IP address in the web browser, you can run the ACP program again.
Click ▼ button
Example of setting to use DHCP