- Click 'save' button.
When all of the information of the installed indoor units is displayed through automatic search,
you need to set the groups.
Group is the combining of the indoor units with the common attributes for convenient control.
For example, you can make the groups of 1st grade and 2nd grade, or 1st floor and 2nd floor.
- Click 'automatic creation of control group' button to automatically classify the groups based on
the outdoor unit.
- If necessary, to move an indoor unit to another group, click the indoor unit with the mouse, and
move the indoor unit to another group without removing the hand from the mouse. (You can se-
lect multiple indoor units by pressing Ctrl key of the keyboard.)
- To change the name of a group or indoor unit, change the name in the right side window, and
click 'apply' button.
- When the group setting is completed, click 'group setting completed' button.
- When you wait for about 2 min., you can normally control the indoor unit/ventilator.